According to a recent study by the US Government’s General Accounting Office, 77% of taxpayers believe you benefit when you work with a professional tax preparer.
Our comprehensive tax and accounting services include:
- Personal state and federal income tax return filing
- Business state and federal income tax return filing
- Trust and estate return filing
- Tax consulting and forecasting integrated with wealth management
- Business bookkeeping
- State & IRS audit representation
Whether you’re a business or individual filer, when you work with Allworth Tax Solutions, you:
- Receive an accurate return that is cross-checked by our credentialed tax professionals
- Benefit from the most modern tax software available
- Feel confident that every legal means available has been utilized to limit your tax liability
- Get a return that is prepared accurately and efficiently and filed electronically
Pre-emptive, year-round tax planning is essential to reducing your tax liability. We utilize the most modern approaches available to proactively recommend tax saving strategies that can help maximize your after-tax income.
We know we work for you and not the IRS. You pay the lowest amount allowable by law because we find ways to minimize your taxes, not just when you file, but by implementing a plan that serves you and saves you money throughout the entire year.
We are small business bookkeeping specialists. Even if you own a business and haven’t kept up your records, we can help you. We’ll prepare your bookkeeping for the year, complete your business tax returns, and also prepare your personal income tax return. We’ll work with you to implement an easy system that allows you to keep your books in shape, not only this year, but every year going forward.